Ugh. I love doing this show with Edgar; we get along, have similar tastes, and mesh well. Sadly we live about 3,400 KM/2,100 Mi from each other. This means that we have to do the show over the interweb. When we have schedules as hectic as we currently do, this is a VERY hard exercise. We are fighting to get through July as things should calm down in August, but wanted to say that we are very sorry for the repeated delays. We don’t want to miss shows, but we can’t help it currently.
Any ways, we are back and have a great hour long show for you. In this episode we talk about some older news that happened during our hiatus, mention some exclusive games that have been announced, talk about Wii development, and get into a big debate over game ratings. Fun times and should give you all about an hour of Wii goodness.
Things are still crazy, but we will do our best to get a show out atleast every couple of weeks. Please bear with us, it’s going to get better 🙂
We love to hear from you, so send in your questions and 60 second reviews! Enjoy this week’s podcast, talk to you guys soon!
What are we playing
- Edgar – I would be playing Resident Wiivil. Sport- brought Wii to work
- Lloyd – Mario Party 8, Scarface, Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
- Driver Parallel Lines
- Transformers the Game
- Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix
- The Bigs
- Resident Evil 4
- DRAGON SPIRIT – TG16 – 600
- Ecco: The Tides of Time – GEN – 800
- Super Mario Bros. 2 – NES – 500
- China Warrior – TG16 – 600
- F-Zero X – N64 – 1000
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting – SNES – 800pts
- WiiWare announced
- Manhunt AO
- Beautiful Katamari Rumour – no PS3, 360/Wii only
- Midway Games bringing out the Wii love!
- Wii Still hard to find as you all know
- Wii development is “a cake walk” says Michael Kelvaugh, Retro president and CEO
- Lightsaber game for the Wii
- WiiFriends Application on Facebook
Reviews and Email
- EMAIL: TehPizzaHut
- EMAIL: Retman
Email: wiispotpodcast @ gmail.com