If the episode title doesn’t give it away, we are talking about pinball on this episode of the Touch of Gaming Podcast! Rob and I do a dual review of IUGO’s new game, Freeballin’. We also clue you in to the latest and greatest news such as a free iPhone programming course, a new Sniper game hitting the App Store, a full on PSP quality supercross game hitting the phone, and finally Nintendo being the mean overlords they are and forcing some apps off the app store.
Oh, while you are here, Please send in your questions so we can reply in future episodes!
If you like what you hear, please Subscribe via itunes and leave a review!
Call our voicemail line and leave us a comment or mini-review! 1-206-326-1221
Chat about this episode in our forums.
- Notable releases:
- Konami announces that Silent Scope will be setting it’s sights on the iPhone
- Defend Your Castle from WiiWare hitting the iPhone
- 2XL Supercross to hit the iPhone sometime soon
- GW Games being pulled from the App Store on request of Nintendo – New versions of the games with updated graphics coming
- Stanford offering a FREE iPhone programming course on iTunes U
- LLOYD: Upsi Looper – $.99
- ROB: Scrabble – $4.99
- LLOYD: Skybound – $1.99
- Joint Review: Freeballin’ – $1.99
- USER REVIEW: Kryston – MazeFinger
- EMAIL: none.