The Game Developers Conference (GDC you see) is on right now in San Fransisco, and the iPhone is blowing up! Not only have there been some great game announcements, but developers are singing the praises of our little portable handheld to all who will listen. It’s a good time to be an iPhone gamer.
We talk about all the biggest news from all of the biggest devs and publishers such as NGMOCO:), Chillingo, Gameloft and EA Mobile, We also talk about the new game from Titmouse Games, Wolfenstein 3D is out now, and even talk about some casual games like Bookworm. It’s an action packed episode, and we hope you enjoy it!
Oh, while you are here, Please send in your questions so we can reply in future episodes!
If you like what you hear, please Subscribe via itunes and leave a review!
Call our voicemail line and leave us a comment or mini-review! 1-206-326-1221
Chat about this episode in our forums.
- Titmouse Games Premiered Dr. Zomba @ .99 and a high score contest.
- No less than 14 new big name games coming to iPhone from @eamobile and @EA.
- Chillingo Announces ‘Touch KO’ and ‘Boulder Dash’ at GDC
- Wolf 3D hits app store, source code available.
- PopCap addicts rejoice. Bookworm is now availabe for yer iPhone
- Strawdog Studios reveal their very first iPhone project: Turbo Duck. Due out the end of the month
- NGMoco’s Neil Young plays a sad acoustic song. No, wait… he says iPhone has “changed everything”
- Gameloft hugely profitable, after 2 million iPhone game purchases
- iPhone games dominate indep. games festival winners. ZenBound and Fieldrunners win 2 categories each.
- LLOYD: Alpine Racer – $5.99
- ROB: iMob – Rob’s friend code: 162228160 – put this in your friend code field
- Michelle: Qublitz – $.99
- USER REVIEW: none
- EMAIL: none.