We love retrotastic games here at the Touch of Gaming, and that was the main focus of this episode! Rob joins me as always, but we have another special guest this week: Bryan from AppVee.com joins the ToG to talk about some games.
In this episode we talk about midway games, give you a teaser of the new portable gaming news site coming from the folks over at GamesAreEvil.com, let you know the grand prize winners from last week’s contest, and finally wrap things up with reviews of SlotZ Racer, Bubble Town and Hydro Tilt! Stay tuned t the ToG for more great reviews and contests in the coming weeks!
Oh, while you are here, Please send in your questions so we can reply in future episodes!
If you like what you hear, please Subscribe via itunes and leave a review!
Call our voicemail line and leave us a comment or mini-review! 1-206-326-1221
Chat about this episode in our forums.
- Triphids – $.99
- Prohibition 3: Candy Wars – $.99
- Sushi City – $.99
- Snail Mail – $1.99
- Balls – $1.99
- 80s Galaxy – $2.99
- SlotZ Racer – $2.99
- Bubble Town – $3.99
- 1112 Episode 01 Lite – FREE
- The Creeps! Lite – FREE
- Midway launching 5 games this month
- GameLab becomes Pixel, update due at end of month, will not cost extra. New icon, too
- new iphone-centric gaming site from the gamesareevil crew launches next week: theportablegamer.com – same evil, easier to find iPhone content
- Contest Winners! BurnBall – Jaden Walker Mobile 1UP Games – Grand Prize – Mokona
- The Great Indie Bake Off