We are a little late with this one, but we are late for a good reason that you can hear about if you listen to the podcast 🙂 I cover the latest news, remind you all that the Logo Contest is ALMOST OVER! You have 1 more week to get your logos in for this contest. Cara also has another episode of the Scene for your listening pleasure.
If you would like to give it a listen you can either download it directly [mp3 23.5min 11mb], or subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in your favorite aggregator. You can find the link to the podcast RSS feed in the sidebar. Enjoy!
Shownotes and Timeline
- 00:00 – PSP Podcast #8, recorded live in Winnipeg Manitoba, CANADA
- 01:10 – Logo Contest Information, 1 WEEK LEFT!!!! Enter early.. enter often!
- 02:35 – The Forums are jumping, check it out!.
- 03:35 – PSP Firmware updates to 1.52 in Japan
- 04:19 – A tool to dump UMDs to memorystick released
- 04:49 – PSPorn coming out in Japan.
- 06:00 – Sony sending Cease and Desists to European “Grey Market” importers
- 08:00- PSP Comics, PSP Books and PSP magazine trademarks filed by Sony
- 08:50 – Mad Catz releasing Batman Begins products for PSP
- 10:00 – The Scene, Cara has another great report for us.
- 10:00 – Cara covers: FreeRunning, Katamari Damacy, Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex, GripShift, Daxter, and finally.. Puzzle Bobble Pocket
- 21:34 – Please leave me your comments on this podcast!
- 21:34 – If you have a minute, please vote for me on PodcastAlley
- 23:35 – That’s all she wrote, remember… The Revolution will be Broadcast.