I said we’d be back in a few days, and I did not want to disappoint. Enjoy episode #018! With this episode we are now caught up on previous recordings, and will be recording a new one this weekend to get you guys some fresh gaming news. Thanks again for your understanding while we move past our recording difficulties. We are glad that you appreciate us bringing you these old episodes, even with the stale news they may contain 🙂
In this episode of the DS:Life podcast we finally give you out DS:Life review of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, the last podcast had a great preview, and we hope that our review will give you the final ammo to either buy or pass on this awesome title. Also in this episode we have some news on new(ish) Square Enix titles making their way to the DS, chat about some other interesting games coming out, and even chat about everyone’s favorite company… NERF! it’s a long one, but I think it’s worth a listen. Let us know what you think of our new recording setup!
So until next time, enjoy your DS:Life
What are we playing
- Edgar – Pokemon, C & C 360
- Lloyd – Pokemon
- Spider-man 3
- Etrian Odyssey
- Touch the Dead
- Code Lyoko
- DS Sales : Keeps momentum in Japan + Sold 10 Millon in Japan so far + 40 Million World Wide – (Whats amazing is DS ranked a staggering 36 titles in the top 50 game sales to generate a 72 percent market share in software for the week.)
- Final Fantasy 4 (2 Stateside) coming to DS
- Pokemon PWNing Nintendo Wifi
- Touchmaster coming to the DS
- Interesting new DS game coming out from majesco – The Wild West – lightgun shooter with other modes
- Taiko: Drum Master DS to have 4 player support w/download play
- Need a new DS:Lite case?
- Quake DS homebrew looking good
- OLD news, but this is an awesome DS:Lite mod
Reviews and Email
- DS:Life Review: Pokemon!
Email: dslifepodcast @ gmail.com
Voicemail: (206) 326-1221